Last updated: 28 March 2023
Terms and Conditions for Online Booking at TravelBus.vn
By accessing this booking website of TravelBus, you agree to our Policy and have the right to access it. This includes but is not limited to, making reservations, online payment, exchanges, cancellations, terms, and conditions. These terms may change over time without prior notice and are also included in this regulation.
- Reservation and online payment apply to all TravelBus trips, both for loyal and new customers.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can make a reservation and payment per transaction. Reservation confirmation and payment confirmation will be done online through the website www.travelbus.vn, via the fan page, or by a customer service representative call you at 0812 995 715. You can also call the hotline number 1900.25.25.65.
- We only confirm the information and finalize contracts through two unique numbers: 0812 995 715 and 1900.25.25.65. We will not be responsible for any damages incurred by customers if they are outside these contact numbers.
- We do not offer refunds or changes to bookings on holidays and special occasions such as Tet (Lunar New Year) for successfully paid reservations.
- If you cancel a reservation, the following policy applies: cancel 48 hours before departure - 20% fee, cancel between 48 and 24 hours before departure - 50% fee, cancel less than 24 hours before departure - 100% cancellation fee (cancellation fee is calculated based on the total room price, excluding promotions).
- TravelBus will take the utmost care to ensure the confidentiality of customer information unless there is a specific request from the authorities.
- TravelBus reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of disputes, TravelBus Joint Stock Company will have the final decision.
- By using our services, you fully agree to the terms and conditions we provide. Please note that this translation is for reference purposes only and may not capture the full legal nuances of the original document.