Last updated: 28 March 2023
We, Travel Bus , including our subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ Travel Bus ”, “ we ” or “ we ”), would like to inform you about data protection. data at Travel Bus.
Data protection regulations to protect those affected by data processing (we hereinafter refer to you as “data subject” , as well as “customer”, “user” or “you”, ).
1 . General information
1.1 Definition of Terms
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). Identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identifier, location data, online identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors of that natural person. Identity can also be provided by associating that information or other additional knowledge. This is independent of the appearance, form or physical embodiment of the information (photos, videos or audio recordings may also contain personal data).
- “Processing” means any activity or set of activities performed on personal data or on a collection of personal data, whether or not by automated means (i.e., assisted by technology). This includes, in particular, collecting (i.e. procuring), recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or changing, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission upload, disseminate or make available, adapt or combine, restrict, erase or destroy personal data as well as change the definition of the objective or purpose for which it was originally used for processing. data handling.
- “Controller” means a natural or juridical person, public authority, authority or other authority, alone or together with others, who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller, in particular in accordance with the instructions of such authority.
- “Third party” means a natural or juridical person, public authority, agency or other entity that is not a data subject, controller, processor and persons, under the direct authority of the user. controller or processor, authorized to process personal data; this also includes other legal entities of the group.
- “Consent” by data subject means any indication given freely, specifically, informed and unambiguously about the wishes of data subject which he or she, by a statement or by an express affirmative act, indicating consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
1.2 Name and address of the Controller
- The person responsible for processing your personal data is:
- Address: 15 Thanh Luong 25, Da Nang City
- Phone: 1900252565 or +84 2367776888
- Email: [email protected]
1.3 Contact details of data protection officer
Our company data protection officer is available to assist you at any time to answer all your questions and as a contact person on the subject of data protection.
1.4 Legal basis for data processing
The processing of personal data is permitted if it complies with at least one of the legal bases listed below:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes:
- The processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take the steps required by the data subject before entering into the contract;
- Processing is required to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (e.g. statutory retention obligations);
- The processing is necessary to protect the material interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing is necessary to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; or
- The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or third party, unless the data subject's opposing interests or rights prevail (especially when the data subject is a child).
For processing performed by us, we specify the applicable legal basis under Clause 2. Processing may also be based on a variety of legal bases.
1.5 Recipient Type
Under certain conditions, we transmit your personal data to our subsidiaries, or personal data from our subsidiaries are transferred to us, to the extent permitted.
As with any large company, we also use domestic and foreign service providers to handle our business transactions and work with domestic and foreign partner companies. These include, for example:
- service providers (you can find an overview of current service providers here ), Service Provider (IT),
- Service Provider (IT),
- financial institutions and payment service providers,
- sales partner,
- customer service providers (internal/external),
- store operator,
- security company,
- (travel) insurance company,
- other partners involved in our business (e.g. auditors, banks, insurance companies, attorneys, supervisors, other parties involved in company acquisitions).
a) Requesting Persons with Disabilities and Impaired Access to Free Services
- Carriers, travel agents or tour operators may not charge additional booking and ticketing fees for persons with disabilities and mobility impairments. They are also not allowed to refuse to make a reservation, issue a ticket, or disembark such person due to a passenger's disability or reduced mobility. In accordance with applicable passenger safety regulations or the health and safety requirements of the competent authorities, exceptions are allowed only if it is not possible to transport a disabled or impaired person. mobility or if this is not possible due to the design of the vehicle or infrastructure to safely and operationally transport disabled or reduced mobility persons.
- If the carrier, travel agent or tour operator involved in long-distance traffic refuses to make a reservation, issue a ticket or board a passenger for the above reasons, it must notify the passenger immediately. - and in writing at its request - about why. In addition, the relevant person will be notified in the event of a refusal to accept a reservation or issue a ticket, through any acceptable alternative service operated by the carrier. If the reasons for a passenger's refusal to book or board the bus can be remedied, for example by having someone present who can provide the necessary assistance, then the passenger has the right to request that the accompanying person be allowed to travel free.
- If a person with a disability or mobility impairment who has a ticket or a reservation and is duly notified by the carrier of their special assistance needs, is still denied carriage on long routes, the they may choose to refund the fare and - provided appropriate services are available - onward journey.
- The carrier provides non-discriminatory access conditions for the carriage of persons with disabilities and mobility impairments. TravelBus transportation partners must make the conditions of carriage available to the public and, upon request, passengers must be physically ready to ride.
Service providers and partner companies must ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken by them in such a way that processing meets the legal requirements and rights of data subjects, protected.
We transmit personal data to public institutions and organizations (e.g., law enforcement, state or county attorney's office, supervisory authority) if there is a corresponding obligation/authorization.
For the processing performed by us, we specify the category of the data recipient in accordance with Clause 2.
1.6 Data storage and erasure duration
The retention period of the personal data collected depends on the purposes for which we process the data. The data will be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
In the case of processing performed by us, we specify how long we will store the data in Clause 2. If there is no clear retention period set out below, your personal data you will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose or legal basis for hosting no longer applies.
However, the storage may be extended beyond the specified period in the event of (n) (imminent) legal dispute with you or if other legal proceedings are commenced or if the archiving are regulated by statutory provisions to which we as controllers must abide. If the statutory retention period expires, personal data will be locked or deleted unless we require further storage as required by law.
1.7 Automated Decision Making (Including profiling)
We do not intend to use any personal data collected from you for any process involving automated decision making (including profiling). If we wish to carry out these proceedings, we will separately notify you of this in accordance with the provisions of the law.
1.8 No obligation to provide personal data
Basically, we do not enter into a contract with us, but depend on you providing us with personal data in advance. In principle, there is also no statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data; however, we may only offer certain offers to a limited extent, or may not offer them at all if you do not provide the necessary data for this.
1.9 Your Rights
Right to Information You may request information about your personal data processed by us. In your request for information, you should state your concerns to make it easier for us to compile the required data. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the data that is the subject of the processing. Please note that your right to information may be restricted in certain circumstances as required by law.
Right to Edit If the information relating to you is not or is no longer accurate, you can request an correction . If your data is incomplete, you can request it to be completed.
Right to Erase You can request deletion of your personal data . Your right to deletion, among other things, depends on whether data relating to you is still required by us to perform our statutory duties.
Right to Restrict Processing In accordance with the regulations , you have the right to request restriction of the processing of data relating to you.
Right to data portability In accordance with the regulations , you have the right to receive the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or request transmit data to another controller.
Subject Rights You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation. You may object to receiving advertising at any time with effect for the future, in accordance with the Regulations.
Right to Complain If you believe that we have not complied with the provisions of the data protection regulations when processing your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data. handle your personal data, such as data watchdog protection for which we are responsible.
Right to withdraw consent You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time with effect in the future.
2. Special Information
2.1 Visit our website
Information about TravelBus and the services we provide can be found specifically at https://travelbus.vn including linked subsites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ website ” or “ websites ”). When you visit our websites, your personal data is processed.
2.1.1 Website provisioning
When websites are used for information purposes, we collect, store and process the following types of personal data: Log data: when you visit our websites, a log of log data (referred to as a “server log file”) is stored on our web server. This includes:
- the page from which the page was requested (called the referrer URL),
- the name and URL of the requested page,
- date and time of the access request (in the server's time zone),
- the version of the web browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- amount of data to be transferred,
- operating system,
- a message indicating whether the call was successful (access status / Http status code),
- GMT time zone difference.
We use IT service providers to host our websites and to statistically evaluate log data.
The processing of log data serves statistical purposes and improves the quality of our website, especially the stability and security of the connection.
2.1.2 Contact form
When using the contact form, the data transmitted is therefore processed (e.g. title, first and last name, address, company, email address and time of transmission, reason for request).
Contact form data processing takes place to process inquiries and, depending on the basis and reasons for your request, on legal grounds , if it involves a related investigation. in connection with a contract or in other cases on a legal basis ; It is in our legitimate interest to process contact requests.
We use customer service providers to handle the work of answering inquiries made through our contact forms.
In addition, we store contact form data as well as the corresponding IP address to comply with our obligations to provide evidence, ensure compliance, and document legal obligations, to obtain can clarify any possible abuse of your personal data and to ensure the security of our system.
2.1.3 Booking, provision and processing of transportation services
When booking tickets for transportation services, we collect, store and process the following types of personal data:
- email address,
- first and last name
- connection data,
- payment data,
- date of birth (for discounted child transfers),
- agree to the respective terms and conditions,
- reservation information,
- baggage details,
- the language of the reservation domain,
- booking channel (web or app).
You also have the option to provide a contact phone number in the event of a delay or change in your trip itinerary (optional).
These data are processed to book, provide and process transportation services, including customer service, as well as to fulfill legal obligations.
We also use some of this data for product recommendations.
When booking tickets for international transport services, the following types of personal data are also collected depending on the destination and destination:
- gender information,
- identification, passport or ID number,
- information regarding measures to prevent the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
These data are processed to book, provide and process transportation services, including customer service, as well as to fulfill legal obligations.
We transfer the above-mentioned data to the respective service provider or service providers, as well as to public organizations if there is a corresponding obligation/authorization.
Necessary payment data will be transferred to the payment service provider for secure processing of payments made by you.
2.1.4 Product recommendations
To the extent permitted, we may use email addresses received in connection with booking or shipping services to send you regular email offers for products from our range of similar as purchased products.
We use external customer service providers as processors for submitting product recommendations.
You will receive these product recommendations from us regardless of whether you have signed up for the newsletter or have agreed to participate in email marketing communications. In this way, we would like to provide you with information about products in our range that may be of interest to you, based on your recent purchases with us.
You may object to the use of your email address for this purpose at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the product recommendation or by sending a message to [email protected].
If you also subscribe to our newsletter via our subscription link, we ask that you consent to the processing of your data (email address, first and last name, place of residence) in order to regularly send you our newsletter by email.
As part of your subscription to the newsletter, we also obtain your consent that we may personalize the content of our newsletter to your needs and interests.
To subscribe to our newsletter, we use a “double opt-in” process. This means that after you sign up, we'll send an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you'd like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within 24 hours, your information will be locked and automatically deleted after one month.
The newsletter may relate to all goods, services, products, offers and promotions offered by the controller (Clause 1.2) and/or by companies affiliated with the controller or by the controllers partner companies.
In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the registration and confirmation times. The purpose of the procedure is to prove that you have registered and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of personal data. If we process your personal data for this purpose, it is done on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring compliance and documentation of legal requirements.
You can revoke the use of your email address at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by sending a message to [email protected]. The legitimacy of the data processing operations performed remains unaffected by the revocation.
We use external IT service providers who act as processors for newsletter delivery.
2.1.6 Customer accounts
Individual client account with us. In the password-protected area of your customer account, you can conveniently manage your bookings and store data for future journeys.
To create a customer account, the following required information is collected:
- email address,
- first and last name,
- password (optional).
We use this data to manage your customer accounts and to generate invoices.
Alternatively, you can also enter a mobile phone number into your customer account so that we can contact you in the event of a delay or change in your trip itinerary (optional).
You may also choose to store the following additional data in your customer account (optional):
- Date of birth,
- address (area code, city and country),
- payment methods.
These data are used to manage your customer accounts and invoicing, and can also be used to send personalized product recommendations.
If you have consented, a “persistent” cookie will be stored on your device with a “stay signed in” function; Their purpose is to ensure that you do not have to log in again on subsequent visits to our website. This functionality is not available to you if you have deactivated the storage of such cookies in your browser settings.
You can update or delete your customer account - and therefore your stored personal data - at any time in your personal customer account.
You can prevent cookies from being saved and delete existing cookies by changing your browser settings accordingly. The help function of most browsers tells you how to make these settings. However, if you do not accept cookies, the service features of the Internet service may be impaired. Therefore, we recommend that you enable cookie functionality.
Temporary cookies, also known as in-memory cookies or “session cookies”, are cookies that are deleted after you leave our website and close your browser. For example, these cookies typically save the language settings or the content of the order. Persistent or permanent cookies are stored even after the browser is closed. This allows for example to save the login status or any search terms that have been entered. We use such cookies, among other things, to measure reach or for marketing purposes. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. However, you can delete these cookies at any time in your browser's privacy settings.
In addition to the so-called “first party cookies”, which we set as a controller to process data, “third-party cookies” are also used by other providers.
2.2 Customer Service
When you contact our customer service, we automatically collect the personal data you provide to us. For example, you may send this information to us by email, phone or mail. Your personal data will only be used to contact you or for the purposes for which you have provided us with this data, for example, to process your inquiries, technical or administrative administration, customer value.
This data (including contact information such as email addresses, phone numbers) is provided on a voluntary basis. We use data to process your concerns, to fulfill legal obligations where necessary, and for administrative purposes.
In the case of a phone request, your data is also processed by phone applications and partly also through a dialogue system to assist us in the delivery and processing of requests.
For our customer service, we use external customer service providers as processors.
2.3 Presence on social media channels
We have a presence on social media (currently: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter). To the extent that we have control over the processing of your data, we ensure that applicable data protection regulations are followed.
VIET NAM TRAVEL BUS
133 Bùi Trang Chước, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam